We want you to feel amazing in your new clothes. So if something doesn't fit, we've made a way for you to be able to get a different size or something else you love! Just pop it in a post pack, send it back to us, we will assess it, then if all is well we will issue you store credit. There are some very important conditions you must follow to be eligible for an exchange:
- no exchanges on Sale items
- you must have the item in the post within five (5) business days of receiving the item, and send us the tracking number. You are responsible for this cost.
- let us know right away that you're returning the item and what you'd like to replace it with. We will set aside your replacement size for you.
- do not send the item back in the old pack, with 'Return to Sender' on it, because Australia Post will charge us $25, which we would then have to deduct from your store credit, and nobody wants that!
- the clothing must be:
- in original condition with tags all attached
- free from fake tan or makeup marks, stains, and any scent of perfume, deodorant, washing detergent or body odour.
- include the original packing slip (if there is one) so that we know you bought the item from us.
- you will need to purchase Return Shipping from us to cover the cost of returning the new size to you. Unfortunately as a business we are unable to absorb this cost but we do want you to have the right size, so we have made this option available to our customers and hope it continues works for you.
You are always welcome to have a little talk us, just use the Contact Us form! We are mothers of small children, so occasionally we will take a little while, but will get back to you as soon as possible.